#HBTakeControl Terms and Conditions
Happy New Year! We know that fitness and physical wellbeing is on everybody’s minds in January, but what about financial wellbeing? So for January’s prize draw and a chance to win one of four £25 Amazon vouchers, we’re asking you to share some of the ways that you plan to take control of your finances in 2017. It’s easy peasy and free to enter.
- If you’re using Twitter, follow us and retweet our pinned prize draw post. Then use the hashtag #HBTakeControl to tell us how you’re going to take control of your finances in 2017.
- On Facebook, like our page and comment on the pinned post. Tell us how you’re going to take control of your finances in 2017.
Terms and conditions apply. Entries must be received by 23:59 on 29.01.2017. Four winners will be chosen at random in an independent prize draw. This will take place on Monday 30th of January 2017.
Here’s what to do…
Step 1 – Follow Harrington Brooks on Twitter or like us on Facebook.
Step 2 – On Twitter, retweet our pinned prize draw post and use the hashtag #HBTakeControl to tell us how you’re going to take control of your finances this year. To enter on Facebook, comment on the pinned prize draw post with your money saving plans.
Step 3 – Share, follow, retweet, like and remember to submit your entries before the closing date at 23.59 on Sunday January 29th 2017. Good luck!
We’re giving four social media users the chance to win £25 worth of Amazon vouchers. There is one £25 prize available per winner. Disclaimers may be required prior to the issuing of the prize e.g. in the instance that the prize could be deemed unsafe on a health or safety level.
Terms and conditions:
1. To enter and be eligible to win in our prize draw, participants must follow Harrington Brooks on Facebook and/or Twitter. If entering on Twitter, you must retweet and use the hashtag #HBTakeControl. The prize draw closes at 23:59 on 29.01.2017. Terms, conditions and eligibility apply.
3. The prize draw opens at 09:00 on 12.01.2017 and closes at 23:59 on 29.01.2017.
4. Four winners will be chosen at random in an independent draw.
5. The winners will be announced and contacted on social media.
6. The winning entries must comply with the terms and conditions.
7. The winners will receive the prize, as described above and there is one prize per winner only.
8. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternative(s) will be offered.
9. If a winner fails to respond / contact us by 00:00 on 01.03.2017 or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
10. The winners give consent for their name and entry to be published on all One Advice Group social media accounts, including our website, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
11. All entries containing unlawful, obscene, offensive or objectionable material will be disqualified. Entries should not contain any logos that would breach copyright laws.
12. By entering, you give consent for your entry to be shared on all One Advice Group media channels.
13. Promotion excludes the One Advice Group colleagues that are directly involved in the prize draw and their families or those living in the same household of each such employee.
14. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. The winner may be asked to verify their age and address.
15. The entrant agrees that the One Advice Group shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
– the entrant’s participation in the prize draw;
– technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
– any events outside the One Advice Group’s reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit the One Advice Groups liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
16. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. The promoter of this prize draw is the One Advice Group, which incorporates HB Financial Solutions Ltd (HBFS), Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.