Summer Sandcastle Snaps Competition
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
As the Summer sun continues to shine one lucky winner could be enjoying a day out worth £250 courtesy of us. We want you to send us pictures, through either our twitter or facebook pages, of your summer sandcastle creation.
The best entry will get a day out of their choosing up to the value of £250. So this could be a trip to a theme park for the family, a day out at the zoo or even a trip to the seaside with a nice meal thrown in.
Here’s what to do…
Step 1 – build your Summer Sandcastle. You don’t even have to go to the beach to do it, all you need is sand, water and somewhere to build.
Step 2 – Once you’re finished, take a picture and post it to either our facebook or twitter accounts – while you’re there remember to follow and like us!
Step 3 – Don’t keep it to yourself. Share your competition entry with your friends on facebook and twitter. Deadline for entries close at 00.00 on Monday 14th September.
Terms and Conditions: Summer Sandcastle Snaps Competition
Social media competition to win a fun day out of the winner’s choice worth up to £250.
We’re giving one social media user the chance to win a day out of their choice, subject to a maximum spend / cost of £250 per prize per day. As long as the cost of the day out is not greater than £250 per prize per day, the winner is eligible to choose any day out they wish. This means that they may choose a day out for 1, 2 or 4 persons, in the UK, Europe, with or without travel costs as an example.
If their choice could be deemed unsafe on a health or safety level, we may require the winner and participants to sign a disclaimer or take out the relevant insurance as part of the prize.
How to enter
To enter the competition, participants must provide a snap of their best sandcastle creation from this summer ‘15, provide a comment, like the page or post then share and retweet.
1. Opens on Tuesday 25th August 2015 and ends at 00.00 on Monday 14th September 2015.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must provide a snap of their best sandcastle creation from this summer ‘15, provide a comment, like the page or post then share and retweet through either www.facebook.com/harringtonbrooks or www.twitter.com/harringtonbks
3. An independent third party will be asked to pick a winner on Monday 21st September 2015.
4. The winner will be notified via social media by Wednesday 23rd September 2015.
5. The winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions.
6. The winner will receive the prize, as described above.
7. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
8. If the winner fails to respond / contact us by 00:00 on Wednesday 30th September or fails to claim his/her prize or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
9. The winning creation image and winner’s details will be published on all One Advice Group social media accounts and website(s). No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
10. Employees of The One Advice Group directly involved with this competition and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter this prize.
11. This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 16 years of age. Winners may be asked to verify their creations through photographs or other means.
12. The entrant agrees that The One Advice Group shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
- the entrant’s participation in the competition;
- technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
- any events outside The One Advice Groups reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit The One Advice Groups liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. The promoter of this competition is The One Advice Group, which incorporates HB Financial Solutions Ltd (HBFS), Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.