Happy Pancake Day everybody! It’s so cheap and easy to make delicious pancakes, why not have a go. Send the picture to us and include the hashtag #HBFlipOut on your picture for a chance to win a £50 voucher. Easy peasy!
It’s free to enter, simply follow Harrington Brooks on Facebook and/or Twitter, send us your best pancake picture and include the hashtag #HBFlipOut. Terms and conditions apply. Closing date 14.02.2016 at 00:00. A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 15.02.2016.
If you win, what will you spend your £50 on? We’ll send you a £50 voucher for the shop of your choice. So you could buy a bath full of chocolate, a week’s shopping, a brand new set of pans or a trip to the cinema.
Here’s what to do…
Step 1 – Use eggs, milk and flour to make the perfect pancake and take a photograph.
Step 2 – Decide what you’d spend your £50 voucher on if you win. Follow Harrington Brooks on Facebook and/or Twitter and send your best pancake pictures to us with the hashtag #HBFlipOut.
Step 3 – Don’t keep it to yourself and remember to send your entries before the closing date on Sunday February 14th 2016. Good luck and happy flipping.
Terms and Conditions: #HBFlipOut Pancake Day
Social media competition to win a voucher of the winner’s choice up to the value of £50.
We’re giving one social media user the chance to win a £50 voucher of their choice. There is one prize available. Disclaimers maybe required prior to the issuing of the prize e.g. in the instance that the requested voucher could be deemed unsafe on a health or safety level.
How to enter:
1. To enter and be eligible to win the competition, participants must follow Harrington Brooks on Facebook and/or Twitter and send in at least one picture of their pancake making efforts to us with the hashtag #HBFlipOut. Then share or retweet the competition. The closing date is midnight on 14.02.2016. Terms and conditions apply.
3. The competition opens at 3pm on 02.02.2016 and closes at midnight on 14.02.2016.
4. A winner will be chosen at random in an independent draw which will be held on 15.02.2016
5. The winner will be notified via social media by 16.02.2016.
6. The winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions.
7. The winner will receive the prize, as described above and there is one prize only. The prize of a £50 voucher will be supplied for the retailer of the winner’s choice.
8. The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
9. If the winner fails to respond / contact us by 00:00 on 16.03.2016 or if a winner fails to comply with these terms and conditions, such winner will be considered to have forfeited the prize.
10. The winner’s details and chosen £50 retail voucher will be published on all One Advice Group social media accounts and website(s). No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material.
11. Promotion excludes The One Advice Group colleagues that are directly involved in the competition and their families or those living in the same household of each such employee.
12. This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. Winners may be asked to verify their age and address.
13. The entrant agrees that The One Advice Group shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
- the entrant’s participation in the competition;
- technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
- any events outside The One Advice Groups reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit The One Advice Groups liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
14. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. The promoter of this competition is The One Advice Group, which incorporates HB Financial Solutions Ltd (HBFS), Jackson House, Sibson Road, Sale, Manchester M33 7RR.